Do you? Have a burning passion to work in the Food industry?
Have you? A Bachelor’s degree in either Supply Chain, International Business or Logistics?
Are you? Experienced in the use of SAP?
Are you? Fluent in English and another language?
Our client is a food production company based in the Rotterdam region.
- Support the transformation from “Make-to-Order” to “Make-to-Stock” for the European region and support continuous improvement of logistical solutions
- Support implementation of Sales and Operations Planning, and actively participate in the S&OP Process:
- Forecast consolidation and analysis
- Full replenishment planning and purchasing from factories and co-packers, including coordination to ensure production is in line with requirements
- Fluent in English, Dutch and preferably another European language
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in (international) business or logistics
- Studies and experience in international trade and/or logistics
- Experience in food industry or FMCG is preferred
- Experience with SAP is preferred
For more information, please contact: Rajeev Punwasi via: 085-0444650 or firstname.lastname@example.org