Validation Engineer / CPV Engineer
A big Pharmaceutical client based in the area of Den Bosch / Eindhoven / Nijmegen.
We are looking for Validation Engineers for the IT department of this big multinational.
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (specifically cleaning and sterilisation validation)
- Field testing Equipment and support commissioning
- Authoring project validation master plans
- SOP and documentation updates
- Authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution.
- This individual will be required to work in a cross-functional team and independently to accomplish validation project objectives. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical degree
- Equipment Validation and sterilisation Validation experience within a GMP environment
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
Because of the quick start-date of this position we will need a candidate who is currently already living in The Netherlands.