Validation Engineer | Pharmaceutical
My client is an international pharmaceutical company located in South Holland. Their focus is on finding, developing, and producing a cure for various infectious diseases to help the sick affected by it.
In this role, you will be responsible for the validation of equipment in production with a focus on cleaning, mixing, and sterilization. Ideally, you are a self-starter who needs little supervision.
- The Engineer is primarily responsible that validation studies that are executed conform to site standards and the companies guidelines. The studies must meet the quality requirements. This function encompasses cleaning, mixing, and sterilization validation of production equipment.
- You are responsible to maintain and continue to improve the validation process. This includes defining and developing new validation strategies for the implementation of new equipment and NPIs.
- You are in charge of the preparation of protocols, execution of the studies, and reporting the results.
- You will train and coach engineers in GMP compliance and perform the internal review of protocols and reports.
- Assessment of change controls and preparing of validation assessments.
- Lead and Support in deviation investigations
- Minimal Bachelor or Master in Science (Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Engineering)
- Minimal 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Precise, accurate, structured, flexible and customer focused;
- Proven experience with GMP and compliance is a must
- Expertise in process excellence and/or project management is a plus;
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Currently living in The Netherlands or a valid EU working permit