You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
You work with manufacturing, process development, utilities, facilities, QA and validation departments in developing requirements and recommendations for large and/or highly complex system facility modifications. You develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.Responsibilities
- Monitor and where necessary coordinate utilities maintenance efforts
- Support site uptime as part of the maintenance duty call team
- Supervise, coordinate and review work of a small staff of engineers, associates and technicians within area of engineering expertise
- Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects
- Coordinate the work of consultants, architects and engineering firms on development of standard design documents
- Work with project managers to complete facilities and utilities engineering projects
- BS degree in mechanical engineering or related technological field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Around 5 years of working experience in operations /manufacturing environment
- In depth disciplinary knowledge of utilities and building management equipment ((HVAC, electrical installations, sprinkler installations, etc.))
- Developed project management techniques
- Direct experience with regulated environment (GMP,GAMP)
- Availability to work outside office hours and perform a duty call service
- Fluency in Dutch & English, both in oral and written communication
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.