Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Tech. Transfer Scientist you will be mainly responsible to ensure a smooth tech transfer of new products in production (CTM pilot plant or production). In this position you should be willing to travel worldwide in order to support start-up of plants.
- Designing the study plan
- Reviewing documentation from production
- Supporting the start-up and reporting accordingly
- Identifying possible improvements for further development studies
- PhD. in the life sciences/engineering
- Experience with tech. transfer and scale-up/scaling-down
- Hands-on experience with DSP (IEX Chromatography and UF/DF)
- GMP within the pharma/biotech industry
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.