Supply Chain Specialist | CoE
The company has a Biotech and Pharmaceutical operations site. They are one of the biggest innovative companies in the Netherlands and they are specialized in vaccines, biological therapies and medicines.
The CoE manages an outsourced export documentation team that supports shipments from various production sites and 3PLs, additionally it is responsible for managing most imports in the Netherlands
- Responsible for collecting, validating and updating all Import, Export and Trade compliance related information on a country, customer and product level for shipments into and out of EMEA to destinations globally
- Keeping the company updated on the new /updated / changed trade compliance rules & regulations for the region.
- Collect information and handle changes, deviations/complaints and requests for advice
- Participate and/or lead projects to continuously improve the Import / Export process for EMEA.
- Coordinate complex import / export related issues, like returns, complex customs issues and audits in collaboration with the regional trade compliance lead.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven equivalent work experience in a related business concentration (Supply Chain, Project Management, Logistics, Planning, Procurement, Business Planning or equivalent)
- Customs consultant education or proven extensive experience in an international trade compliance related area.
- Intermediate knowledge of Supply Chain Management and logistics