Supply Chain Planner (Junior)
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
The External Planning and Delivery team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. You will support the planners in the team where necessary.
- - Participate in the Monthly Planning Cycle
- - Management of Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO’s)
- - Sending forecasts to CMO’s and manage confirmation communications
- - Own batch tracking and batch progress through SAP transactions
- - Material requirements planning for CMO’s including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management
- - Coordination of DS/raw material ordering and shipments to CMO’s to meet plan
- - Project based activities
- - MBO with 3+ year relevant experience or Bachelor degree with 1-3 years relevant experience
- - Experience in Supply Chain Planning
- - Experience in using SAP (Plan-to-Stock, inventory management, capacity planning), Excel and MS Office
- - Fluent English, both oral and written communication
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.