Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Stability and Release Assistant Scientist you will be participating in all activities related to stability and release testing of GMP TOX and clinical batches of vaccines.
- Performing assays like Elisa or Western Blot
- Handling documentation such as Assay Run Sheets, lab logbooks
- Participating in continuous improvement projects and increasing the department quality, efficiency and EHS
- Becoming the responsible person for assays performed in the team
- BSc/HBO in the Life Sciences
- 0-2 years of experience working in a pharma/biotech GMP environment
- Experience with biological assay
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.