Sr. Technician Process Development
Start: ASAP (aimed for 1st of March 2021)
The company is working on the hottest topic of modern biology at this moment: gene therapy, which has the potential to change millions of lives worldwide.
Gene Therapy uses genes to treat diseases by deleting, adding or altering DNA. It targets the root cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms and is a truly personalized medicine.
Qualifications & Skills
- Holds a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in life sciences or bioprocess technology or equivalent.
- Candidates with B.Sc. possess 5+ years and candidates with MSc possess 3+ years of work experience in biologics process development, especially DSP.
- Has high-level of technical and operational expertise on DSP (i.e. chromatography and tangential flow filtration).
- Motivated to learn and work on USP techniques.
- Possesses hands-on experience in multiple areas from the followings: Protein or virus purification, chromatography column packing, ?KTA systems, Unicorn, filtration set-up, tangential flow filtration (TFF), centrifugation, genetically modified organism (GMO).
- Expertise on management and maintenance of lab equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Technical and operational skills on the applicable technologies
- Ownership of the experimental activities and lab management
- Mindset on precision and quality of experiments
- Team player with an attitude to collaborate and communicate
- Flexible to act in a fast changing and demanding environment
Are you interested in this position or do you want to know more about it? Do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position!