Specialist Business Systems Analyst
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
You will provide technical leadership for Manufacturing Execution System, Product Serialization System components and MES to ERP (SAP).
Some of the responsibilities:
- Provide day to day IS support
- Handling of MES and Packaging Execution Platform related service requests, incidents and change requests
- Responsible for the lifecycle management of the indicated IS automation systems
- Point of contact for application and infrastructure design
- Performs system maintenance such as application and server patching
- Perform testing and develop documentation in support of system changes
- Mentors and trains department staff members
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable
- 4 years of experience with MES and Packaging Execution Systems
- Strong experience in automation or equipment engineering combined with Information Systems (IS)
- Experience with Product Serialization
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.