Site Supply Chain Planner
Company: Multinational Biotech company
Location: Amsterdam Area
Start: October 2021 (preferably ASAP)
Currently we are looking for a Site Supply Chain Planner who is willing to contribute to the exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
As Site Planner you’ll be joining the Site Supply Chain department, in which employees of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
With the Site Planning team, you will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring the daily progress of Patient orders. You will work closely with stakeholders from different departments like Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Engineering & Facility.
About half of your time you will provide and maintain detailed overall site scheduling production plans for all clinical and commercial products at the facility in the Netherlands to assure no gaps or delays in processing, release, and shipments. The other half of your time you will be working on improvements to make our scheduling processes more efficient.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
• Support patient driven demand of apheresis shipments and final frozen product LN2 shipments collaboratively across the site to ensure that shipment requests are timely coordinated for both clinical and commercial products.
• Coordinate activities required to support the manufacture, packaging, labelling, shipping, and distribution of clinical and commercial materials.
• Be part of / facilitate the daily interdepartmental meetings to assure that the schedule will be met and resources are available.
• Lead Site Supply Review Cycle in order to align the capacity of Manufacturing, Quality, Site Supply Chain and Facilities as input for the regional S&OP process
• Together with MSAT department, manage Tech Transfers Projects for the Site and ensure this will be incorporated in future planning.
• Project management and implementation of new automated Finite Scheduling tool.
• Define and analyze key performance metrics and trends to enable improvements in capacity utilization and other processes.
Experience & Qualifications
• Master's Degree and 3 years of operations or supply chain experience OR Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of operations or supply chain experience OR associate degree and 10 years of operations or supply chain experience
• In depth knowledge of planning requirements and production scheduling
• Experience working closely with Manufacturing, Project Management, functional team leaders, clinical teams and contract manufacturing partners
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Experience with implementing scheduling software is a plus
• Additional specific qualifications in the area of supplies demand and logistics/ or planning management including and APICs, CPIM, and related professional certifications preferred
• Advanced analytical skills
• Critical attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
• Capable to adapt to changing circumstances, can implement change in a positive manner
• Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
• Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
• Able to work after hours, weekends, and on call as needed
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply to this position.
If you have additional questions or remarks concerning this vacancy please de not hesitate to contact me.
Stijn van der Kleij
+31 20 658 98 00