You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
In this role you are responsible for preparing and planning revision stops for larger / complex technical installations. You are responsible for a safe, timely and correct execution during a shutdown within the sterile GMP environment.Responsibilities:
- Planning maintenance stops on main equipment, so that maximum availability of installations is guaranteed;
- Drawing up and managing a shutdown schedule for both Parenteral and ICP production locations;
- Organizing and coordinating the shutdown meetings;
- Organizing the evaluation meeting with stakeholders (maintenance, validation and calibration, engineering, production, supply chain and quality);
- Drawing up and managing a H&S plan that is necessary for the execution of the work;
- Monitoring the progress of all activities during the stop window;
- Drawing up and managing the shutdown budget;
- Management and update of the closing scenario with associated work instructions.
- at least 3 years of experience in planning factory shutdowns
- experience working in processing industry
- experience with GMP regulations
- project management skills
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.