Salesforce Software Engineer
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
You will be responsible for overall configuration, design and functionality of the Salesforce products.
- Configure and maintain the functional Salesforce Objects
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, custom objects and Visual Force pages
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc.
- Writing Triggers, Batch/Scheduled Apex to preserve Data Integrity.
- Help Product team to how best use Salesforce products & functionalities
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve Salesforce platforms
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements
- Participate in the Agile development process and DevOps model
- 3+ years in Salesforce.com development
- 2+ years working on Salesforce product implementation (Service, Commerce, Marketing Cloud or Integration (MuleSoft) or Healthcare or Life Sciences or Service Cloud
- Experience with APEX
- Experiences in Configuration and release management
- Experience with Agile development practices
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.