Quality Assurance Officer
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing companies in the world.
Maintain the Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS) incorporating GDP, GMP and Quality Risk Management to support the Manufacturing and Importation Authorization/wholesale dealer licenses and controlled drug licenses controlled by the UK and Netherlands sites.
- You will ensure that the approved QMS documentation is implemented and updated as required.
- You support the QP function to discharge their duties and act to implement any improvements to product and procedures.
- You will act as a site Responsible Person.
- You will carry out investigations into deviations.
- You will report Key Performance Indicators relevant to the owned GMP/GDP processes.
- You will participate in the Quality management reviews and ensure all supporting data is provided to the team and the assigned actions are completed on time.
- You will participate in the vendor management process as a supporting function.
- You manage and maintain an effective and efficient self-inspection program.
- You will actively participate to ensure data integrity is continuously maintained and adequately controlled on site.
- Minimum a degree in life sciences or chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Good technical knowledge of EU GMP/GDP, regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, self-driven, responsive and results orientated.
- Some GMP auditing knowledge and practical skills, both hosting and performing.
- Good team player, positive attitude and the ability to be flexible. Entrepreneurial approach welcomed.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving work environment when necessary.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 658 98 00.