Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry.
As a Quality Control Project Manager you will manage the release and stability testing for their vaccine. You will be accountable for the external laboratories which will test the vaccine. Combining experience in quality control testing with your talent for keeping clear overviews. Maintaining the current processes and work together with other parties to ensure all required assets are in place to enable efficient outsourcing and testing.
- Keeping a clear overview of different business processes
- Set up and maintain planning and reporting tools
- Ensure financial flows are managed
- Independently solve issues
- Manage all systems, including data management to be utilized to ensure test results are accessible in time for release and stability
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experience in a (bio-)pharmaceutical environment
- Good knowledge of GMP
- Experience with laboratory management systems
- Previous Project Management experience
This position is 80% remote and 20% onsite