QC Microbiology Technician
Company: Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Start: Aim is 01-04-2021
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Quality Control Microbiology in Amsterdam – the Netherlands. You will work with the Quality Control team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy and building a new manufacturing site in Hoofddorp (near Schiphol).
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
• Perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
• Perform other duties as required
• Degree in Microbiology preferred with 2 to 6 years of Microbiology lab/Environmental Monitoring experience
• Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
• Ability to gown for entry into Aseptic core and supporting areas, and lift approximately 25 lbs.
• Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes
• Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
• Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed
Questions? Interested? Feel free to reach out by applying to this vacancy!