Project Specialist // BRC // Pharmaceutical
The company has a Biotech and Pharmaceutical operations site. They are one of the biggest innovative companies in the Netherlands and they are specialized in vaccines, biological therapies and medicines.
You are responsible for planning and execution of projects (e.g. GLIMS, ProCal, Supplier Transparency, Disentanglement and introduction of new CTUs) within the IM&S team. Additionally, providing support with ongoing improvement projects within the IM&S team.
- Leads and executes projects, involves all necessary parties and assures that project timelines are met;
- Signals problems/opportunities within the business;
- Go to Gemba mentality and apply MPS methodology;
- Work according to cGMP guidelines and manage activities like change control and deviation management;
- Participates in and leads Tier 1;
- Participates in projects to assist other colleagues on a need to be basis.
- Applies Lean Six Sigma (LSS) knowledge;
- Makes problems visible and strives for continuous improvement;
- Participates in and leads improvement projects;
- Bachelor degree (HLO, Chemistry, biochemistry or Engineering)
- 5 years of pharma experience
- Project management skills
- Strong GMP knowledge
- Proven experience in equipment installation, qualification and maintenance;