Project Manager (NPI-Engineering)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a PM (NPI Engineering) you'll assist the R&D and New Product introduction (NPI) group by monitoring and supporting new product processes until stabilized, and fully transferred into production.
- Supports the R&D and PM NPI group with executing new process development deliverables in order to launch high-quality, compliant new products into production
- Provides project management guidance and business tools, utilizing a systematic approach to project execution.
- Manages and executes projects and/or programs ensuring safety, regulatory compliance, company standards, operation requirements and business needs are met.
- Revise and maintain equipment and process procedures
- Follows SOPs and GMPs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 4 - 8 years work experience in engineering in a medical device environment preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment developing manufacturing standards (GMP)
- This position will involve periodic entry in a clean room production environment which requires certain preparation and gowning practices.
For more information please contact Guilherme at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.