Project Manager - Engineering
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Project Manager (Engineering) you'll communicate directly with other facility and corporate functional groups to ensure that goals and objectives are met within GMP/ISO compliance and product design changes are addressed appropriately.
- Leads resolution of product/production issues as assigned, as well as multifunctional, cross departmental projects and initiatives geared towards achieving process improvements, cost reductions, new process/product introductions and quality improvement.
- Supports the R&D and PM NPI group with executing new process development deliverables in order to launch high-quality, compliant new products into production while meeting time, cost and margin targets.
- Provides project management guidance and business tools, utilizing a systematic approach to project execution.
- Manages and executes projects and/or programs of moderate to high level complexity ensuring safety, regulatory compliance, company standards, operation requirements and business needs are met.
- Sets the engineering standard and direction for the group and is recognized as the source for guidance in a field.
- Revise and maintain engineering, equipment and process procedures.
- Participates in GMP audits regarding equipment recording and machine performance.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field
- 5+ years' work experience in engineering in a medical device environment preferred.
- Advanced computer skills and use of software applications with a computer background (MS Office, MS Project Management, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Proficient in project management, creating credibility within team members and expanding capabilities of the group.
- Experience or knowledge in short and long-term project management.
- Ability to shift priorities according to changes in department/facility needs and open to different ideas/approaches.
- Strong Organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.