Our client is specialized in the distribution of medicines for Clinical Trial Processes. They have offices in Europe and the US where they make sure that that their clients IMP's are packaged, labeled and shipped on time with the highest regard for quality.
The Project Manager Clinical Studies will be responsible for managing +-20 projects at the same time. You will manage the timelines and budgets and act as the principal point of contact for the customer.
- Coordinate projects effectively across the operational departments
- Act as primary contact and final accountable person between the customer and operational departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that services are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality standards.
- Implement solutions to answer customer’s request in collaboration with Business Development Department.
- Min. 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Msc in Biology or similar
- Experience in Lab Manual writing
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP or GCP highly preferred
- Fluent in English and French
- Familiar with clinical trial processes is a big plus