Our client is a top 10 Biopharmaceutical company specialised in rare diseases and MS. Recently, they have expanded their business to Oncology and Immunology. Their Dutch office is an international office where they cover the whole EMEA region.
As product manager you will be responsible for the marketing related activities in The Netherlands for your designated product in the respiratory disease area. Your duties may vary from developing a country specific brand plan, to organising symposia to engaging in multi-level stakeholder meetings to market & trends analysis.
- Be responsible for all marketing & branding activities in The Netherlands for your product.
- Align & trannslate global marketing strategy into a pragmatic local product strategy
- Market research, spot market trends
- Measure marketing effictiveness
- KOL meetings for optimal market knowledge
- Msc in Life Sciences or related
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Proven track record in pharmaceutical specialty product management
- 2 years+ experience in marketing
- winner mentality
- growth mindset