Process Engineer - Pharma vaccines
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Process Engineer you will plan and execute the implementation of new processes in the vaccine production facility.
- Participate in comprehensive engineering activities for the implementation of new processes
- Provide design reviews and feedback for improvements in manufacturability
- Implement equipment, materials and process performance requirements
- Perform vendor searches and equipment evaluation
- Develop capability studies and process specifications
- Edit process documentation and training materials
- BSc in Bio-Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering
- Min. 2 years of experience as a process engineer in the production of vaccines. Other biologic products can be considered.
- Understanding of industry guidelines (GMP, NEN3240, HSE standards)
- Good communication skills in English
For more information please contact Guilherme at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.