Process Development Technician
My client is an international pharmaceutical company located in the Randstad Area that specializes in gene therapy. With around 300 employees worldwide, they keep expanding and look for motivated people to join their organization where you will contribute to a great cause.
In this role, you will be working on the development of the upstream and downstream development as well as the production of non-clinical material and implementation of new process technologies.
- Perform small to large scale USP and DSP of AAV
- Collect, manage, analyze and document experimental data
- Responsible for laboratory, safety, and equipment maintenance
- Plan and execute experimental work in connection with time-lines
- Strengthen the team in daily operations and troubleshooting DSP
- Communicate the work and results to your direct supervisor and within the team
- Bachelor or Master focused on Laboratory studies
- Experience working in a similar position is a must
- Experience working with cell culture and USP
- Practical experience with protein or virus purification: filtration, chromatography (FPLC, preferably experience with GE Äkta platform).
- Experience or willingness to with working with GMO’s at ML-2 level
- Basic understanding of molecular biology and virology
- Currently living in The Netherlands or a valid EU working permit