Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Process Development Associated Scientist (Data Management) you will be mainly responsible for performing data verification and translating data into reportable formats for future regulatory submissions.
- Supporting studies by performing historical data analysis
- Performing reviews in order to increase Data Integrity
- Data verification and translating into reports
- Data mining
- Improving Data Management Systems
- MSc in the Life Sciences
- 1-3 years of working experience in Process Development
- Data Management skills
- Python, Visual Basic, R-Shinny, Spotfire are considered a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.