You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
The position will support global supply, new product introductions, partnerships/acquisitions and devices.Responsibilities
- Coaching of entry level engineers
- Leading and presenting new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas
- Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials and concepts
- Assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
- Writing test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- Writing Technical Specifications
- Establishing priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates
- Ensuring cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
- Ensuring that change control procedures are followed working with QA and Regulatory to implement changes
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Degree in packaging engineering, design engineering or another engineering discipline
- 5+ years of packaging materials experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology
- Experience in sustainable packaging design
- entry level management skills
- excellent organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.