Order Management - Back office
You will be joining one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This site handles secondary packaging, labelling and distribution of the medicine throughout the Europe.
You will contribute to the completion of milestones associated with
commercial order management and specific projects or activities
within the team or department related to commercial supply chain.
- Order management:
• Working with other CS sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry tasks is done
• Screening and acting on incoming orders by determining the correct order process, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order, imlygic
• Providing services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handling billing and shipping blocks issues.
• Preparing export documentation
• Arranging transport if necessary outside default set up
• Setting up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions
- Distribution management
• Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting timely and in full shipping to customers
• Taking a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes.
• Correcting shipping documentation and timely handover to relevant departments and/or suppliers.
• Ensuring knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date, including various applicable controlled documents
• Providing departmental support upon request
• Identifying & initiating process improvements
- at least 1 year of experience in Customer Service/Order Management
- advanced communication skills
- fluency in English
- experience with problem solving
-experience with ERP (e.g. SAP)
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button