Leiden, Leiden, Zuid-Holland
New Materials Specialist (Vaccines)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a New Materials Specialist you will set up implementation and qualification of new raw materials, consumables, and excipients (materials).
- New material Product impact assessment based on new excipient attributes
- New material Process impact assessment based on new excipient attributes
- Facilitation and project management for supplier qualification when applicable
- Material stability impact assessment based on stability studies, assessments and other available information
- Progression monitoring of excipient usage justification package for platform use
- Document the assessments as agreed with the miscellaneous teams of stakeholders
- Completes regulatory filing documents in submissions or inspections
- Bachelor's or Master degree in pharmacy or biochemistry
- Min. 4 years' experience in pharma and GMP environment
- Material life cycle management knowledge.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01