Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a material specialist you'll need to set up implementation and qualification of new raw materials, consumables, and excipients (materials).
- Responsible to assess the materials on effectivity-, critical characterization-, quality- and safety-attributes.
- Document the assessments as agreed with the miscellaneous teams of stakeholders
- Completes regulatory filing documents in submissions or inspections
- Bachelor's or Master degree in pharmacy or biochemistry
- Minimum 4 years' experience in pharma and GMP environment
- Material life cycle management knowledge.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01