Lab Technician - Open Application
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Lab Technician you will perform a set of experiments or techniques within a GMP/GLP environment.
- Perform various laboratory techniques, experiments or assays (i.e. ELISA, flow cytometry, HPLC, LC-MS, PCR, qPCR, microbiology tests).
- Execute GMP runs in close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Strictly comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations, accurately documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- MLO, HLO or BSc in Life Sciences or related field.
- Experience in a laboratory environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.