Junior Manufacturing Specialist
Our client is a manufacturing organization focused on the production of materials used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations to produce biologics products.
You will be responsible for supporting production processes and ensuring that the department's production and goals are met. You'll also manage the assembling and packing of chromatography columns.
- Cleaning, testing and assembly of multi-part plastic filter housing units in cleanroom
- Buffer and media preparation
- Equipment and component cleaning and preparation
- Assembly and packaging of prepared chromatography columns
- Analysis of chromatography column performance
- Execution of validation protocols
- BSc in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in biotech manufacturing biotech environment.
- Experience in column chromatography is preferred
- Experience with laboratory equipment and/or process-scale manufacturing equipment
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as requested
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.