Our client is one of the global leader in advance the future of medicine through gene therapy. With their technology they are changing the lives of patients with hemophilia, Huntington’s disease and other severe genetic diseases.
As a Jr. Technician Process Development you'll be contributing in upstream process (USP) and/or downstream process (DSP) characterization and production of non-clinical material.
- Preforming small to large USP and DSP of AAV
- Supporting daily operations and troubleshooting
- Collecting, managing and analysing experimental data
- Responsible for laboratory, safety and equipment maintenance
- BSc, MSc or MLO in life sciences or similar field
- Practical experience with cell culture and USP
- Experience with bioreactors is a big plus
- Practical experience with protein or virus purification: filtration, chromatography