This company is focusing on finding a cure for cancer. They are leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. This is an international organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
You maintain the Quality systems and ensure compliancy. You will be part of a the Quality Systems.
- - Perform various investigations and small deviations
- - Ensure QA systems are maintained and improved
- - Work cross functionally with RA department, RA management and Global Artwork Center
- - Act as a troubleshooter
- - Improve processes
- - Min. BSc. degree in Life sciences
- - Strong GMP knowledge
- - 1-2 years QA or manufacturing experience
- - Background in pharmaceutical or medical devices
- - Excellent communication skils in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post