This organization is focused on Gene Therapy to treat immunological diseases. Gene Therapy uses genes to treat diseases by deleting, adding or altering DNA, this way it targets the root cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. This firm uses viruses and vectors to get into the cell to deliver the new copy of the gene into a cell.
As a Jr Bioprocessing Technician you will plan, perform and document USP and DSP for research and development purposes.
- - Perform small to large scale USP and DSP of AAV.
- - Collect and analyse experimental data documents.
- - Communicate results to supervisor and group meetings.
- - Responsibility for laboratory, safety and equipment maintenance.
- - Strengthen the team in daily operations and troubleshooting DSP.
- - BSc in Life Sciences, MSAT or equivalent.
- - Practical experience with cell culture, preferably with bioreactors.
- - Practical experience with protein or virus purification.
- - Basic understanding of bioprocesses.
- - Basic understanding of molecular biology or virology.
- - Willing to work with GMOs at biosafety level 2.
- - Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.