IT TECHNICAL ENGINEER
Develop, create, and implement IT processes and policies and provide service and support (analyze, design, develop, test, deliver, and maintain) for IT business systems, interfaces, and configurations, as it relates to the site.
- Perform complex root cause analysis and troubleshoot business systems, interfaces, configurations, etc., including testing, researching data integrity/accuracy, and lead the implementation of resolutions
- Lead technical business requirements gathering sessions through interfacing with members of the business and by assessing business needs and developing, proposing and implementing technology solution options. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business processes in the area of responsibility.
- Develop complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols) to qualify and validate manufacturing processes; analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports
- Identify and ensure implementation of opportunities to optimize/improve manufacturing processes including using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) employing technical design skills to re-design/design of and ensure equipment, tools, fixtures, etc are up to standards.
- Design, configure, install, and manage ongoing maintenance and usability of devices (e.g. desktop/laptop computers, handheld/mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software) and systems (e.g. JDE, systems for meeting rooms) within established standards and guidelines, as well as coordinate activities with third party vendors as needed (e.g. order fulfillment, warrantees, project needs, vendor relations / feedback, etc.) Install, configure, upgrade and ongoing maintenance and usability of printer hardware, and support IT Printer validation protocols.
- Other incidental duties: Maintain the IT area (e.g. network closet, telephony support) as well as the system and training documentation. Handle/process escalation from Service Desk and members of the Desktop team and escalate appropriate issues to management before they impact the business or a wide set of users in a negative fashion. Serve as a primary contact for network team and vendors on Network connectivity and Wireless support. Train users in various situations, educating team on the use of hardware, its software and related system (e.g., Office365/TEAMS training)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; IT or Engineering field preferred
- 5 years of previous related experience as Manufacturing or Electrical engineer is required
- Experience with validations required.
- Experience interacting with and managing SaaS solutions and external vendors
- Experience with Good Manufacturing/Good Documentation Practices (GxP) processes required
- Experienced with support Microsoft products and solutions (e.g., Windows, Office (Office 365), OneDrive)
- TOGAF, Microsoft, and Cisco Certified preferred
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relationship management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Project Management experience preferred
-Full understanding and knowledge of policies and procedures
-Full knowledge and understanding in different operating systems and platforms
- Full working knowledge of enterprise information systems such as ERP, PLM, CRM, QMS, etc (such as JDE, SAP), PLM (TeamCenter, Agile), MES (such as CAMSTAR, APRISO, etc), CRM (such as Salesforce.com) APS (such as JDA, Manugistics, i2, SAP), QMS (such as Pilgrim, TrackWise, Master Control), LIMS (such as Labware), Calibration and Maintenance (such as Blue Mountain or Maximo) preferred
- Excellent customer service, documentation, and follow up skills
- Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose hardware and software issues
- Ensure the IT Gold standard is maintained
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects
- Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control