IT Project Manager
The company is one of the biggest Biotechnology/ pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are focusing on developing and creating solutions for the most difficult to threat diseases in this world, for humans and animals. By new innovative ideas they create answers for life threatening and obstructing conditions.
As a IT Project Manager you are responsible to maintain and improve the computer systems functionality within the business department so the company is supported effectively and efficient in achieving the business objectives. You’ll ensure the state of the GMP computer systems that they are within the guidelines and procedures. In addition you’ll ensure data and database integrity and safety.
- lead the delivery of a complex IT projects
- Set clear objectives and defined deliverables, and develop cost benefit analyses for the project
- Communication with executive committee
- Create and report project status utilizing dashboards, allocate resources, define project governance policies and manage financial concerns
- Experience in the field of IT System Admin & Lab Equipment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great business presentation skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Lesley Rademaker