Our client is specialized in the distribution of medicines for Clinical Trial Processes. They have offices in Europe and the US where they make sure that that their clients IMP's are packaged, labeled and shippedo n time with the highest regard for quality.
Tthe Internal/External Auditor Lead will be responsible for managing audits within the Belgian market. He/she will manage a team of 4 Quality Officers who support the Auditor Lead during audit preparation or audit conduction. The regulations you will work with are GMP/GDP/GCP.
- Update and maintain the EU Quality Systems
- Be the first point of contact and SME to the customers, internal departments and regulatory representatives in relation to supplier qualification, inspections and audits.
- Qualification of suppliers and vendors.
- Lead projects regarding improvement and auditing
- MSc. in Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, ...)
- Min. 5 years of experience in GMP QA
- Experience in leading Quality Audits
- Previous experience as Qualified Auditor is an asset
- Experience with GMP/GDP is a must, GCP is a nice to have
- You speak/write fluent English and French
The position is based in Belgium with limited travel.
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0) 25 881 277