Our client is an exciting organization in the E-Commerce/ Beverages industry based in Amsterdam.
Another exclusive opportunity opened up:
- Are you looking for an MT position where you can truly make an impact?
- Are you intrigued by a dynamic scale-up environment?
- Have you got a proven track reckord in the e-commerce industry?
- A plus would be some experience with expanding a European logistics network.
Then read on!
We are looking for a Head of Demand Planning, Logstics & Customer Care. As a strategic and operational Group Head you must implement the company’s Supply Chain Footprint and constantly improve the route to markets across all European Markets. But also shape and manage the operational and financial processes (P2P, O2C) and ensure superb customer (consumer) and supplier experience. Purpose of this role is to continuously optimize the company's supply chain operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and drive down cost. Furthermore, the goal is to compile the company's Operations budget, employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock, to compile financial reports and control financial policies and procedures. You will be part of the Company's Management Team.
Your key responsibilities
- Strategic focus: Lead the process from creating a long term Operations (Logistics, Planning and Customer Care) vision, ambition and strategy via preparation till implementation supported by creating Annual Plans. Develop, monitor and ensure execution of Annual Plan to deliver optimal balance of service levels and cost as % of revenue.
- Stakeholder Management: Responsible for stakeholder management and contract negotiations for external relationships with logistic, CS and planning partners. Includes stakeholder management with CS&L directors of key countries (IT/UK/NL/FR/AUS).
- Management reporting / information: Develop KPIs for success, across Operations data. Ensure reporting and analyses to reach actionable insights driving improvements and follow up on plans (weekly, monthly and quarterly).
- Innovation: Constantly seek and monitor external developments, new technologies for automation & trends in all areas of responsibility to futureproof, accelerate growth and/or look for cost opportunities/synergies and profitable expansion and innovation.
- People Management: Attract, lead, coach, apprise and develop employees, ensuring business continuity and talent management.
- Tactical Focus:
- Planning & Forecasting: Responsible for accurate planning and forecasting and leading S&OP cycle.
- Inventory: Lead on inventory availability & health. Always on the look out for opportunities for improvemen
- Consumer & Supplier Focus: Actively drive increased consumer understanding and consumer satisfaction, and lead the consumer and supplier Queries, Incidents, Claims and Disputes
- Logistics Roadmap: align with suppliers on roadmap initiatives with the objective to improve/automate and reduce operational complexity resulting into improved ways of working and reduced spend
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations, Finance or similar
- 5+ years’ relevant Supply Chain experience.
- Proactive approach, you make things happen! You show initiative and flourish when given freedom.
- Analytical mind and have a great eye for detail while still keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Please note you must be eligible to work in the EU!
- But above all, you are excited to work for the online retailer that is conquering Europe!
For more information, please contact Joost Spape at email@example.com