NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Global Trade coordinator
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will manage import and export activities in order to make sure that the order are arrived on time.
- Review shipping documentation and customs invoices
- Contact international Customs and Other Government Agency for import/export issues
- Solve problems in Salesforce
- Provide support for acquiring applicable shipment permits and licenses
- Manage KPI's and support audits in order to ensure quality delivery
- Min. Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years working experience in Trade Compliance or Import/Export operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.