Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Equipment & Process engineer you will be responsible for the introduction of new equipment in the vaccines manufacturing processes.
- Introduce new equipment systems from start to automation.
- Automation review and testing (Delta V).
- Responsible for the documentation associated to production equipment.
- Perform implementation, testing and validation of equipment.
- Develop Work Instructions, SOPs and provide training to operators.
- Manage CAPAs and deviations occurred in the manufacturing process.
- Troubleshooting & solving of complex problems.
- Participate in projects and continuous improvement.
- BSc or MSc in engineering or life sciences.
- Experience with bioreactors, colons or other hardware production systems.
- Experience in a GMP environment & QMS system.
- Understanding of automation and validation processes ins a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.