Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an eLIMS Coordinator you will be an expert in data setups in the eLIMS system to support lab processes.
- - Maintain and review high quality data setups.
- - Integrate instruments and specifications, translate specifications within the current eLIMS system.
- - Review and test system updates, create and manage any system related document.
- - Maintain Specifications, Stability Studies & Work Items in eLIMS
- - Maintain CBER automated reports
- - Build ^ Maintenance of Worktimes, Super samples templates
- - eLIMS SKU (Site Key User) role: Update access & securities, SOPs, training, User Access Management, level 1 & 2 support,
- eLIMS Porject Management
- - Mentoring, leading and training team members.
- - BSc or MSc degree.
- - 2+ years of experience in a regulated medical industry working with LIMS and Quality Systems.
- - Experience with Master Data Management.
- - Experience with analytical testing, QC or IT is preferred.
- - Experience with cGMP, other regulations (FDA, ICH Q8...) and risk management.
- - Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.