You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
The EU Data Management & Integration IS team is responsible for managing and implementing regional data management, data ingestion and integration, analytics & reporting capabilities. This team collaborates with regional and affiliate business teams to maximize synergies and enables data and analytics capabilities.Responsibilities
You will be responsible for implementing, reporting and bringing analytical solutions across the portfolio of Regional Data Management & Integration business and technology platforms.
- 3+ years of relevant development and design experience
- Strong ‘Technical Developer’ skills
- ‘Business Analyst’ skills
- Must have experience in doing requirement analysis, design of cloud based ETLs
- Experience in handling large data sets and generating meaningful insights from the data (Sales, Multi-channel, Patient data etc.)
- Experience in analyzing large data sets from Veeva and/or SFDC Marketing cloud and/or IQVIA (IMS Health)
- Experience with Multi-channel subject areas like Cycle Plans, Targeting, Segmentation, Marketing Automation (not mandatory but nice to have)
- ETL tools: Experience in creating/modifying workflows in ETL tools – preferably cloud based like – Informatica PowerCenter/Cloud, Snaplogic, Databricks and/or MuleSoft
- Redshift/Spectrum or equivalent cloud based database, knowledge of ODBC
- S3 or equivalent storage system
- AWS stack (or similar cloud based platforms)
- Veeva/SFDC integrations with knowledge of SOQL/SOSL.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button