Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Data Analyst you will join the Supply Chain Analytics team who focuses on introducing data driven solutions to improve operations processes and identifies opportunities for optimization. This team supports a variety of projects ranging from basic dashboard reporting to predictive modelling.
- - Build predictive models ranging from basic linear regressions to state-of-the-art machine learning models as required
- - Conducting pilots for the feasibility of data analytics projects
- - Contribute and or enhance current process monitoring models using R/Python
- - Conduct EDA, visualization, dashboarding activities as required to assist with stakeholder management and communication with domain experts
- - Use your experience and knowledge to mature our Data Science team and perfect our agile way of working
- - MSc in Data Science, Econometrics, Computer Science or other relevant studies.
- - Advanced experience in either R/Python, experience in productionizing models
- - Previous experience using SIMCA and/or SIMCA-online is a plus.
- - Knowledge of bioproduction processes is a plus.
- - Good verbal as well as writing communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or + 31 (0) 20 658 98 01.