Multinational pharmaceutical company.
You will be part of the Customer Invoice to Cash team Benelux.Responsibilities
- Manage delinquent accounts for debt collection efforts
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts
- Validate and release orders
- Prepare journal entries for commission, pharma contribution etc.
- Reconcile provision accounts
- Validate Letters of Credit and Bank guarantees and communicate with the bank
- Support in month Close processes
- Prepare payments for fee/commission to customers by invoice or credit note
- Educational background in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 1 year of experience in credit collections/control
- Experience working with SAP
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English (French in addition is a big advantage)
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.