Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a GMP Change Controls Specialist you'll be responsible for the whole progress of GMP Change Controls + supporting quality deviations and CAPAs.
- Writing change controls for the GMP/ EHS systems and responsible for follow up and timely documentation and completion;
- Keeping GMP documentation up-to-date;
- Support in improvements on production processes and systems within the Vaccine Facility
- Support lead deviation investigation in documenting product impact analysis and root cause investigation and timely follow up (including CPA records) and completion;
- BSc in a relevant Life Sciences degree
- 3 years of working experience initiating Change Controls
- Experience in Quality Systems, specifically Change Control
- Working knowledge with cGMP standards is required.
- A preference for experience with Trackwise QEM, Docspace or similar automated systems
This is a position for 6 months (maternity leave cover) and an immediate start is required
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.