Our client is a medical devices organization focused on the research and development, production and commercialization of eye care products.
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for developing the contact lens category within specific accounts or channels.
- Shape and develop - in coordination with the Key account manager - customer’s specific category and shopper insight driven plans with clear actions.
- Implement focused customers plan aligned with cluster/country strategy using brand guidelines and working closely to EMEA team and leveraging best practices from other countries
- Actively participate to define Ecommerce strategy for BeNeLux
- Oversee the development and implementation of customer specific promotional programs in conjunction with customer development and accordingly to strategy.
- Analysis of customer specific promotions vs. agreed KPI’s delivering key learnings and recommendations to the business.
- Deliver ‘best in class’ in-store execution to drive awareness of the contact lens category.
- Create and deliver compelling, differentiated customer-selling stories
- Build effective and efficient relationships with agencies to ensure optimization of in-store execution.
- Build effective customer relationships at a manager level, independent to the commercial lead or KA manager
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Min. 3 years in a similar role within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Understands the principles of Category Management and has a good grasp of marketing and key-account management.
- Digital experience and Ability to deliver successful integrated campaigns
- Business knowledge & Good understanding of competitor strategy, plans and activities in their given market
- Understanding of their customer needs and market needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English, French is a plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 65 89 801