Associate Human Resources (sick leave replacement)
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
In this role you will ensure execution of HR policies in order to support management in staffing and people development.
- Day-to-day HR administration: Contracts, memo, resignations, changes in shifts allowance, work time, parental\maternity leaves, etc.
- Administrative transactions in the system
- Point of contact for local HR team and Payroll
- Manage relationship with external suppliers
- Administration of contracts and payment of invoices
- Ensures compliance with local labor laws
- Ensures accurate and compliant pay and benefits administration
- Provides input on request to support internal and external audits.
- Coordinates on-boarding, migration\mobility and payroll processes
- HR background
- familiar with Dutch labor law
- at least an completed internship in Hr related role
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.