Associate Clinical Supply Chain
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
The team of Global Study Planners ensure supplies for worldwide patients that are participating in clinical trials. You are a point of contact for dedicated processes and work with global peers, customers and supplies to improve the processes using LEAN and six sigma tools.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Convert the purchase order to the 3 global labelling locations
- Follow up a timely release by the quality department
- Shipment to the dedicated warehouses across the world
- Handle the initiation for destruction for material that is no longer needed
- Run global reports for Global Study Planners
- Run and report metrics to management
- Provide labelling to hospitals
- Reverse the set up of materials and keep the system clean
- As needed, arrange import licenses
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration
- Minimum 6 months of experience/internship in a Supply Chain planning related position / inventory management / forecasting
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking, Dutch is a pre
- Experience with Excel, SAP is a pre
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.