You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
In this role you will under minimal supervision execute Demand and Supply Planning processes for 100 dedicated clinical studies for 10 different molecules.Responsibilities
- forecasting drug conversations to reflect the latest expectations on study demand until end of trial
- attending and preparing for stakeholder meetings
- ensure supply in the central warehouses and all sites that participate in the clinical trial
- balance the right amount of inventory
- effectively manage key product such as the Forecasting system, SAP, Hospital inventory and dosing system, Dashboard controls and internal documents as a source for daily activities
- identify, review and/or update existing procedures as per Good Manufacturing Procedures
- 2 years of relevant experience inventory management in a complex environment
- Proficient in English both verbal and in written
- Proven able to learn quickly (considering short assignment period)
- Proven to work accurately in a changing environment
- Analytical mindset
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.