Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a DSP Assistant Scientist your will perform downstream processing experiments under the supervision of the main scientist.
- - Prepare and execute scientific studies in pilot scale or reduced scale models
- - Filtration, chromatography and UF/DF
- - Ensure that all documentation related to the experiments is properly filled in
- - BSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related field.
- - Experience with down stream processes
- - Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.