Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assistant Scientist you will join the Analytical Development Department which performs stability and release tests for the products used in the clinical trials.
- Performing assays like: GPT and Control Cell
- Culturing of cells (e.g. A549, HEK293), in order to keep cells maintained for assays.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- MLO (min. education).
- Experience with lab activities in a GMP or GLP environment.
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment.
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally).
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.